onsdag 16. april 2008

A productive and creative day






Here are some of the things I have made today. The first entry is from a "Tales of another broken home" deco. The theme has nothing to do with me...I am just stating this, as those who watch my blog and are not familiar with decos, might understand this as selfbiographic as it includes my name. Well, I assure you it's not. The name is there to sign my entry in a nice way. I am none of those things described. Well, enough about that! I love how it turned out...its just simple collage really,no advanced stuff, but with those beautiful papers from www.shabbycottagestudio.com you really can make some cool stuff!
The planet deco is also simple made with scrapbookpapers and rubons.Nothing fancy here, but it still turned out nice, so I am showing it here. I love the theme though...I have always been fascinated of space...whats out there!
I really had fun with the vintage train decos... It's a swap in LovelyDecos. Here I used old train schedules, a Orient Express collage pack I bought over at www.europeanpapers.com many years ago....Finally found a use for it. I don't recomand you to shop there though, even though they have lots of nice stuff....It took months before the store owner cared to send my order, and many emails...sigh. Also used Color Wash and walnut ink here...my new favorite products!
And last, an ok entry in a vintage women deco.
Soon you will be seeing some art journal entries for me. I am going to start one, finally!
Two things have pushed me now... The challenge blog www.kreativdagbok.blogspot.com , and my enrollment in an online ar journal class at www.mycreativeclassroom.com . I recomand you to check both out! At that site, I am also enrolled in an altered book class , but I probably wont upload anything from there, as we are creating a technique reference book only... But thats a great idea that will come in very handy! I have just started, so I am eager to continue.
I will try and work on art journaling tomorrow...stay tuned!!

Ingen kommentarer: