torsdag 10. april 2008

My cemetery angels decos


Here are my cemetery scans, via swap in LovelyDecos.
They were awesome fun to make, partly because I am very inspired by the theme, but also because I had bought so much new stuff from collagestuff.com which I used here;old bookpages, rubberstamps, and collage images.
What I have done here for the backgrounds are;clearembossed onto the book pages, and sprayed with Color Wash. The stamped images will then act as a resist, as you can see. I also added some walnut ink on one, and acrylic paint on the other, as well as some cool rubons:)

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hei Marthe. nå har jeg endelig vært inne på bloggen din!! Du lager helt utrolig nydelige decos. Men, er du sikker på at du har lagt inn riktig fødselsår?

Linda B

Wolfsblick sa...

Hi Marthe! :))

It's lovely to see you - I'm glad you found my blog. :) How are you, dear?
I'm quite fine, but have hardly time for my creative passions... I started my own business with my mum in February (http://wolfsblick.dawanda.com, and working on my own online shop atm), but along with my regular work there's so little time for anything else. Hope I'll be able to get back into mail art swapping soon... by now, there's only my own group Künstlerdecos I share some art with.
By the way: I ADORE your beautiful cemetery angels decos!! It's my most favourite theme I guess (besides dogs and wolves of course ^^) and you did a wonderful job. :) Funny thing, we just have the same theme 'stone angels' in our group as a ATC swap. *smile* Will post my angel ATCs on my blog soon.

Have a great creative time!

Hugs, Loreena

Anonym sa...

Stilig som alltid
hilsen tante t