søndag 13. april 2008

Blah!

It's been a blah day today, I had planned to do so much , in a relaxed way of course, but the day vanished into nothing. I woke up really late, and I hate that as the day vanishes and I just feel blah tired. Then I ended up reading a book some hours, a really lame book btw, but I couldn't stop.
I meant to finish a personal swap to my friend Tiia today + two groupswaps to her...But I only got decorated one deco tonight... this vintage deco. I used three hours on it.... because I had these stupid breaks all the time. But I think it turned out nice in the end. The book paper were really old and a piece fell off when I tried to glue it on...an accident , which turned out cool:) So I am definitively doing that again. Also something went wrong when I was rubbing on the word... the A got messed up.... But I still liked the page in the end. I don't think I will do more about it....its not a million dollar artwork anyway. I need to have a relaxed view on this...What happends, happends.
I really don't understand what happened to this day:( It's not that I wasn't inspired, cause I am. I think it's all due to me sleeping late! The root to all evil, LOL:)

Anyway yesterday was really nice, the day with my boyfriend. We were out shopping, and we had a great meal.

Now I am so much looking forward to 25-27 april. I am going to Oslo then, to the great stamp and scrapbook show. I will stay with my mum and my brother (and his family) that weekend. I will go to the show on Saturday with a deco-friend of mine. It will be really great to see all those supplies in one room, and to my friend. After the shopping spree, we will try and deco some together:) Really looking forward to that!

On the Sunday I will spend the day with my brother and his family.. I hope to do some crafting with my niece and nephew.

5 kommentarer:

katjaintenerife sa...

I'll have to learn some of your techniques..your decos always look so nice, and a lot of them so vintage too. I suppose you've got the advantage of working in a crafts shop which helps a bit :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the time with your boyfriend, people should do these "romantic" days more often, well I should anyway.

I know what you mean about getting up late... I always feel so tired during the day when I get up late. Recently I've been trying to get up at 8 but I just can't seem to get up before 9.40..every day it's the same time when I actually do get the force to get up. And I normally always go to bed early too so I just seem to need a lot of sleep but then again that's too much sleep. Enough about complaining! This is your blog, not mine!

Wow! I wish they had some crafts related shows here one day. They don't sell much of anything anywhere so at least they could have a show.. I'm sure you'll have a great time in Oslo, especially as your going with your deco friend!

I was trying to add one of those friends lists you've got but so far I haven't found out how to do it. I will try again when I get home.

Beata Ewa sa...

Hei og gratulerer som blogger!

Jeg må si at ordet deco er temmelig fremmed for meg for det er kort og LOer jeg lager, men jeg liker det du gjør og teknikker du benytter. Helheten er skikkelig flott - jeg har fått masse inspirasjon her i bloggen din. Kommer gjerne tilbake :-)

Foreløpig linker jeg til deg dersom det er ok?

Ha en flott uke!

Åshild sa...

Hei Marte! Moro at du følger med i AJ-bloggen min :) Kommer det bidrag fra deg også, eller? Det hadde vært moro!

Jeg kjøpte H2O-sprayen fra Steffens. Den blir knall-lekker, men den tetter seg litt fort i 'tuten'...

Åshild

greer / eggstudio sa...

this is wonderful,I have to keep coming back to look at it.

Seth sa...

This deco page is fantastic. The colors, textures, and layers really speak to me!