lørdag 12. april 2008

Some decos late at night:)



I worked late today, and didnt get started with any decoing until 23. I hadn't planned to make any, actually, but I just had to! I had this creative urge and had to try and create something.. But now, now I am tired and am probably not going to make anymore tonight...even if I want to!
These are flower and fish entries. Flower scan is not good, paper looks white, but is actually a pink patterned paper.
Tomorrow I am going to have a romantic evening with my boyfriend. We are going to play a boardgame....not sure what actually, as we will go out and buy one! Just to do something together. We will also buy some nice food to cook together. I am REALLY looking forward to this, spending a day with the one I love. It's too seldom it happends, as we often work different times, and when we are at home together , we are tired and he relax with WOW and I with decos. SO I am sure tomorrow will be nice:)

3 kommentarer:

Martina sa...

Wonderful entries, Marthe! I love both of them, you are sooo talented!!!

Oh, how nice that you and your bf will spend an evening together. Have a great time and enjoy it! :)

Anonym sa...

Love them!! And have fun with your love:)

katjaintenerife sa...

Your decos are lovely :) Your plans with your boyfriend sound really nice, I should have one of those nights with my boyfriend too, haven't had one like that for ages! We've got loads of board games just for that reason...maybe next week..